Welcome! The intent of this blog is to allow educators, colleagues and interested individuals to blog about new and exciting ideas that support education! Please share your findings, thoughts and revelations. The best way to learn is from each other!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Inspirational/Humorous Stories

How to tell if you are a real teacher. Take a look at the following link and see if any apply to you!

http://www.inspiringteachers.com/classroom_resources/inspirational_humorous/real_teacher.html


Please respond, I would love to know which ones apply to you.

1 comment:

  1. I have a book titled, "The Lighter Side of Teaching" by Aaron Bacall. It is a comic book full of various comics that teachers really do understand. It's a great book to look at when a teacher has had a tough day at school.

    One of the comics shows a teacher sitting at her desk holding a student's paper while looking at the student. The student says, "I didn't write the report. I printed it directly from the Internet, but I did the stapling and collating myself" (p. 45).

    I wish I could share them all, but I suggest if anyone needs a laugh, read this book. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete